Manage episode 225293833 series 2176902
In today’s episode, we chat about Yvette’s upcoming production: Schoolhouse Rocked, but she also lets us in on some of her homeschool struggles and fears. Yvette struggled early on with feeling inadequate to homeschool, but through the years she has decided to embrace the idea of slowing it down and taking it easy. I can’t wait to share this episode with you all, so let’s dive on into my chat with Yvette!
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I'm not speaking to myself. It will also give you a chance to have your review read online and win a gift from me :) Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast Sponsor Notgrass
- Podcast Sponsor Write Shop
- Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast
- Schoolhouse Rocked on FB
- Indoctrination Movie
- My Episode on Yvette's Podcast
- Durenda Wilson's book, The Unhurried Homeschooler
- Teaching from Rest by Sarah Mackenzie
- My Season of Homeschooling out of Negligence
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails AND a coupon to my store
70 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 26 mins duration .