Manage episode 226393542 series 2176902
Cindy West has a passion for helping parents find joy and peace in homeschooling. For almost 12 years, she's shared creative strategies to make that happen on her blog, Our Journey Westward.
We chat about confidence in homeschooling, gifted kids, special needs, and so much more. Cindy is so full of wisdom and after 18 years of homeschooling, we can all learn a lot from her. So, without further ado, here is my interview with Cindy.
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I'm not speaking to myself. It will also give you a chance to have your review read online and win a gift from me :) Not sure how to leave a review? Here are instructions for iTunes and Stitcher users.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast season sponsor Notgrass History
- Podcast Season sponsor Write Shop
- Cindy's Website, Our Journey Westward
- Cindy's shop
- Brain Training Posts on Cindy's site
- Homeschooling Gifted Kids Books from Cindy
- Just Because You Can Days are a homeschool perk!
- The Gift of ADHD book
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails AND a coupon to my store
- Joy in the Journey store
71 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 27 mins duration .