Manage episode 233144405 series 2176902
In today’s episode, I am excited to be chatting with Sherri Seligson, author from Apologia Science.
Sherri and I chat all things homeschooling. As an empty nester, she has SO much experience and wisdom to share with us. We chat homeschool curriculum pressure, gaps in education, and so much more. It will leave you equipped and ready to have a more joyful homeschool.
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I'm not speaking to myself. It will also give you a chance to have your review read online and win a gift from me :)Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast season sponsor Sonlight
- You can connect with Sherri at www.sherriseligson.com.
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/SherriSeligsonAuthor/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sherriseligson/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sherriseligson/
- Apologia Science
69 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 26 mins duration .