Manage episode 236545803 series 2176902
In this episode, we chat all about language-based learning disabilities, which to me, was a new term. It encompasses many different needs including ADHD, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, and more. Anything that impedes language. I loved Daniel's story and how he overcame his struggles and is taking what he learned from a very special teacher and is helping and encouraging special needs parents all over the world. Whether you have a child with special needs or not, you will leave this podcast feeling more joyful and encouraged as a homeschool parent.
If you liked this episode be sure to leave a rating or review. These serve as a notice to iTunes that I’m not speaking to myself. It will also give you a chance to have your review read online and win a gift from me
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast season sponsor Apologia
- Daniels book, Helping Children with Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Connect with Daniel on Twitter
- Connect with Daniel on Facebook
- Daniel’s video, Unteachable
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
- Subscribe for weekly encouragement emails AND a coupon to my store
- Joy in the Journey store
75 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 28 mins duration .