Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 24, 2019 01:28 (). Last successful fetch was on June 28, 2019 13:40 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 233847852 series 2166069
- What is body composition
- Defining optimization
- What are the benefits of learning to optimize body composition?
- Why is it important to understand physiology?
- An overview of physiology for fat loss and muscle growth
- The role of nutrition in body composition enhancement
- The common misconceptions surrounding diet and muscle growth
- The common pitfalls of dieting for fat loss
- Common pitfalls of coaches and athletes when it comes to dietary design
- An overview of diet periodization and Danny’s macrocycle model The role of resistance training in muscle growth
- The common misconceptions surrounding training for hypertrophy
- Evidence based recommendations for the acute training variables for muscle growth
- How energy balance effects program design
- Limitations to long term muscle development
The post Podcast 63: Optimising Body Composition JPS X Sigma appeared first on JPS Health & Fitness.