Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 24, 2019 01:28 (). Last successful fetch was on June 28, 2019 13:40 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 233847851 series 2166069
In this episode of the podcast, Danny, Lyndon, and Jacob answer questions for the JPS Online Mentorship course.
Questions covered include:
- How to deal with overweight clients who are non-compliant and stubborn?
- What systems do you use for beginners to optimize their nutrition strategy?
- Can coaches use the placebo effect to their advantage?
- Should coaches adjust their systems for individual clients? If so, how?
- Are there health benefits associated with intermittent fasting outside of those accrued via weight loss?
- How important is fat distribution across the day?
- How to deal with clients who have an emotional attachment to food?
If you want to enroll for your next course intake in September 2019 be sure to check out the link below:
Online Mentorship Course for Personal Trainers: http://www.virtualsupportsoft.com/jps/online-mentorship/
The post Podcast 64: Q&A With Danny Lennon, Lyndon Purcell & Jacob Schepis appeared first on JPS Health & Fitness.