Manage episode 261739569 series 2517361
We talk about:
- What Shannon does and how she understands her work as “cosmic meteorologist”, as cosmic weather-forecaster
- Energetic astrology as a way to talk about and understand life
- Astro basics: What are star signs, sun signs, archetypes and themes? (we all know the 12 star signs from our horoscope)
- popular understandings of astrology and why we are not only “our” star sign but a combination of all twelve signs
- celestial bodies as archetypes for feelings and emotions and a way to relate to life
- Shannon’s “open” and empowering approach to astrology: helping people to establish their own relationship to cosmic energies and to come to their own conclusions
- How understanding current planetary energies can help us learn from past mistakes
- Where and how to start your journey into the cosmic energies (hint: mark the next full moon/new moon in your calendar!)
- “The Art of Astrology” as your step-by-step guide into individual chart reading and learning how energetic astrology can help you live better!
- The potential this time right now holds
- Pluto in Capricorn and what this constellation can mean for global systems of power (think revolution!)
- Truth & chicken nuggets: 2020 as pivot time
- Coming back to the power we have within us: “You are your own diamond!”
- Key terms to embody this season: self-responsibility, sovereignty, self-reliance
- Shannon’s website: https://www.shannonhugman.com
- Shannon’s instagram
- Her podcast “What the Heck Is Engergetic Astrology Podcast"
- Her book "Analogies, Energies & Celestial Bodies"
- Her gift to you: “The Art of Astrology" Online Academy
- Example of a Zodiac wheel
- music (Intro/Outro): Thanks to Analog By Nature. Credits: cdk - Sunday by Analog By Nature (c) copyright 2016 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.
- Kat's instagram if you wanna follow along
- related podcast episodes: ep. no. 11
Thanks so much for tuning in! Did you like this episode? What helped or inspired you most? Let us know by sending an email to hello @kathrinhecht.com or commenting on instagram. And if you're listening on Apple/iTunes: I’m super thankful for a 5-star-rating and a review so we can empower more people out there!