Manage episode 245019080 series 1468282
Have you ever tried practicing intuitive eating? Has it worked for you? What’s the difference between listening to your intuition versus the ego? Learn more about intuitive eating and find out what’s keeping you from experiencing the beauty that following your intuition brings.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- The reasons why intuitive eating won’t work for you
- Why you stopped eating intuitively
- Reconfiguring your stored beliefs
- Examples of reprogramming your subconscious mind
- Examples of what your subconscious mind could still think is true even when it’s not
- The first reason why intuitive eating won’t work is that we are still missing a gigantic piece of the puzzle: “Why did you stop eating intuitively in the first place?” You cannot just turn on the intuitive eating switch when you haven’t yet done the work to find out why.
- What you want to program into your subconscious mind is that you trust your body to guide you towards what is best for you in every single moment of every single day.
- Dig into yourself and find out why you stopped eating intuitively in the first place. Figure out what you have stored in your subconscious mind and work to change that stored belief into one that encourages your intuition.
- Take the time to check your answers to these questions. Write them down and read back through.
- What do you believe about your diet?
- What do you believe about your body?
- What do you believe about eating habits?
- What do you think about dieting and what should and shouldn’t work for a diet?
- How do you think weight loss happens?
- Work to begin the process of reprogramming your subconscious:
- Act like you trust your intuition.
- Look for others who are trusting of their intuition and absorb that.
If you are interested to learn more about your mindset and how your thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and actions play together to determine what happens in your life, check out the Unstuck podcast!
Grab your seat for the next Empower Intensive coaching session where we’re going to talk about self-sabotage. It’s going to be on Thursday, November 7th at 5 PM Mountain Standard Time. If you can’t make it live, you can also listen to the recording.
“Your subconscious mind thinks that everything stored in it is true… Until you train or reprogram your subconscious mind to believe something new is true, then all of that talk is just going to bounce off right off of you.”
“You trust that your body knows what is best for you. That’s what we want to program into our subconscious mind from now until forever.”
Resources mentioned in the show:
- EverlyWell - Get 15% off your test using the code keto4women.
- Thrive Causemetics - Get 15% off your purchase using the code keto4women.
More from Shawn Mynar:
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.