121: Not Hungry Enough To Eat On Keto, Pelvic Pain & Burning Urination, Fatty Lipomas, Weight Gain After Fasting, High Creatinine Levels
Manage episode 215517710 series 2394752
In this episode of Keto Talk, Jimmy and Dr. Will Cole answer your questions about hunger on keto, pelvic pain and burning urination, fatty lipomas, weight gain after fasting, high creatinine levels, and more!GET YOUR $39 BOTTLE FOR JUST $1 NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship
“When you start increasing fats, especially if you're not used to eating a lot of fat, it may take some time to adjust. If your body doesn't have the enzymes to break down fat it will take some time to adapt, then you should be fine.”
-Dr. Will Cole
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorshipTHIS WEEK’S HOT TOPICS:
- How much of the protein consumed on keto is converted into usable glucose for glycogen, etc.?
- Why do people have to urinate more frequently when they shift over into nutritional ketosis?
- Is consciously reducing calories while eating keto the only way to produce weight loss?
- Does carbohydrate restriction to 20g total carbs daily automatically put you into ketosis?
- Why does a ketogenic dieter experience periods of nausea and what can they do about it?
- Cereal Offenders: how the sugar lobby wins friends and targets enemies
- 8 people who shouldn’t try the Keto diet
- Why Carbs Don’t Make You Fat
- Keto Diets Might Raise Type 2 Diabetes Risk—at Least in Mice
- STUDY: Effects of low-carbohydrate- compared with low-fat-diet interventions on metabolic control in people with type 2 diabetes: a systematic review including GRADE assessments
THE PERFECT KETO SUPPLEMENT USE COUPON CODE LLVLC FOR 15% OFF NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship
“Even if you're eating the most perfect keto diet there are other factors like stress, medications, lack of sleep, and hormonal imbalances that can cause weight fluctuations.”
– George brings this question, "Is it necessary to force more food intake when you’re eating keto and simply aren’t hungry enough to eat more than 1200-1400 calories?" – Renita asks, “Why is there lower pelvic pain and burning during urination when first starting out on a ketogenic diet?"
– Sharon says, “Will keto help get rid of the fatty lipomas I have all over my body?”
– Frank asks, “Can increasing periods of fasting and protein consumption lead to high creatinine levels giving a false positive for kidney damage?”BECOME A NUTRITIONAL THERAPY PRACTITIONER Sign up by September 2018 for the 9-month program NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 121 – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: The world’s freshest and most flavorful artisanal olive oils. Get your $39 bottle for just $1 – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Staying in ketosis just got easier – Your new keto-diet ally (Enter MOORE15 at checkout for fifteen percent off your first order.) – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Drop an FBOMB for the freshest, high-quality fats from JimmyLovesFBomb.com (Get 10% off your first food order with coupon code “JIMMYLOVESFBOMB”) – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Jump start your ketogenic diet with PerfectKeto.com/Jimmy (USE PROMO CODE LLVLC FOR 15% OFF) – KetoWhiteBoard.info – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the BRAND NEW 2017 Ketonix breath ketone analyzer from Ketonix.com – Cereal Offenders: how the sugar lobby wins friends and targets enemies – 8 people who shouldn’t try the Keto diet – Why Carbs Don’t Make You Fat – Keto Diets Might Raise Type 2 Diabetes Risk—at Least in Mice – STUDY: Effects of low-carbohydrate- compared with low-fat-diet interventions on metabolic control in people with type 2 diabetes: a systematic review including GRADE assessments – Jimmy Moore from “Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb” – DR. Will Cole D.C. from DrWillCole.com
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 67 mins duration .