129: Keto For Parasitic Infections, Doctor Pushing Higher Statin Dose, Low Gamma GT, Dissolving Calcified Plaque, Pseudotumor Cerebri
Manage episode 219248774 series 2394752
In this episode of Keto Talk, Jimmy and Dr. Will Cole answer your questions about Keto For Parasitic Infections, Doctor Pushing Higher Statin Dose, Low Gamma GT, Dissolving Calcified Plaque, Pseudotumor Cerebri, and more!COUPON CODE JIMMY FOR $50 OFF
“I think when it comes to practical real life stuff I don't think these kinds of debates do a lot. Ultimately we encourage people to eat what's best for their body and what you can prove with lab results.”
-Dr. Will ColeGET A $39 BOTTLE OF OLIVE OIL FOR JUST A BUCK GET YOUR $39 BOTTLE FOR JUST $1 NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship We begin this week's show by discussing this recent article: 'Please don't promote obesity.' Internet bashes Tess Holliday for latest cover — here's what some are getting wrong. THIS WEEK’S HOT TOPICS:
- How long does it take for the increased nightly urination frequency to improve when you go keto?
- How can a bariatric patient best keto-adapt when it’s challenging for them to eat very much food at a time with no ability to intermittent fast?
- Is keto beneficial in any way for a patient with full-blown sickle cell anemia?
- How can a Type 1 diabetic maintain therapeutic levels of ketones if they have to regularly take carbohydrates to deal with hypoglycemic episodes?
- Does experiencing chronically excessive cortisol levels inhibit the body from entering a state of nutritional ketosis?
- Sloppy science bears substantial blame for Americans' bad eating habits.
- WHY I’LL NEVER GO KETO AGAIN
- Yes, Keto Diarrhea Is a Thing: How the Popular Diet Can Disrupt Digestion.
- Millennials Kill Again. The Latest Victim? American Cheese.
- Vegans, Ranchers and Regenerators Unite: Why Fake Meat and Eliminating Livestock Are Really Bad Ideas.
- STUDY: Evaluation of the Concurrent Trajectories of Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in the 14 Years Before Dementia.
– Dr. Kathy asks, "What are the best things to add to your ketogenic diet to best deal with candida and parasitic infections to heal the gut?"
– Jami asks, "What can someone with high cholesterol and a family history of heart disease tell their doctor who is pushing higher doses of statin medication? "
– "How long will it take to lower cortisol levels using ashwagandha? Is having low Gamma GT something to be concerned with?" Luanne asks
– Jacki writes into to the Keto Talk mailbox to ask, "Can eating keto help with a condition called Pseudotumor Cerebri (Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension) by reducing cerebral spine fluid?"MAKE KETO EASIER WITH FBOMB
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship
“You're not looking for a higher and higher level of ketones on your meter, you're looking to produce ketones that are used at the same rate. You want just as many going in as going out.”
– Jimmy Moore
THE PERFECT KETO SUPPLEMENT USE COUPON CODE LLVLC FOR 15% OFF NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship
Apple Podcasts reviews
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 129 – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Track your sleep at BioHackingRing.com (COUPON CODE JIMMY FOR $50 OFF) – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: The world’s freshest and most flavorful artisanal olive oils. Get your $39 bottle for just $1 – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Staying in ketosis just got easier – Your new keto-diet ally (Enter MOORE15 at checkout for fifteen percent off your first order.) – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Drop an FBOMB for the freshest, high-quality fats from JimmyLovesFBomb.com (Get 10% off your first food order with coupon code “JIMMYLOVESFBOMB”) – SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Jump start your ketogenic diet with PerfectKeto.com/Jimmy (USE PROMO CODE LLVLC FOR 15% OFF) – KetoWhiteBoard.info – Jimmy Moore from “Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb” – Dr. Will Cole D.C. from DrWillCole.com
132 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 67 mins duration .