132: Too High LDL Cholesterol, Gut Dysbiosis, Best Genetic Tests, Hysterectomy And Mental Health Medications, Keto Feeding Eating Disorders
Manage episode 224818504 series 2394752
Welcome back to Keto Talk! We're back for a dynamic 2019, and if there's ever been the Year of Keto, this is it! Find out what Jimmy and Will have been up to over the break and where they see Keto going in 2019. In this episode, Jimmy and Dr. Will Cole answer your questions about Too High LDL Cholesterol, Gut Dysbiosis, Best Genetic Tests, Hysterectomy And Mental Health Medications, Keto Feeding Eating Disorders, and more!
THIS WEEK'S HOT TOPICS:
- Do skin tags go completely away for good once you’ve healed insulin resistance?
- If fasting increases human growth hormone, then can you build muscle while fasting?
- Can getting into ketosis be a part of the cure for Hepatitis C?
- How does someone with pancreatitis do the high-fat part of a ketogenic diet?
- What factors determine when you need to possibly shift your keto routine?
Jimmy and Will answer your questions:
– Is there any such thing as “too high” LDL cholesterol to become worried? – Is there any such thing as “too high” LDL cholesterol to become worried? – What genetic test should I run to determine how best to eat for my gene variants? – Can a hysterectomy and mental health drugs lead to weight gain despite ketosis? – Does someone with an eating disorder make their problem worse by going keto?
Find full show notes here: [blog post url]
133 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 67 mins duration .