Manage episode 191694905 series 1473356
Welcome back to the second part of our interview with Tyler Cartwright of Ketogains. In this episode we discuss:
- How people tend to get indoctrinated into dietary “camps”
- Why fixing your hormones can lead to weight loss… to a point.
- How someone eating 150 grams of carbs could still be ketogenic.
- How the body can use fat directly as a fuel source
- Who needs to be showing high ketone levels and who doesn’t
- Why you don’t need to fear protein
- Why you should be focusing on whole foods.
- If fat loss is your main goal, you may not need extra fat in your diet
- Why calories DO still matter, even on keto
- What the heck is a CICO-path!?
- Busting myths around gluconeogenesis.
- Getting down and dirty about loose skin
- More fasting myth busting
- Why there is no silver bullet for fat loss
- AND MUCH MORE!!!!
Learn more about Tyler and the folks over at Ketogains at the following links:
As noted in the intro, here is the link to Robb Wolf's new keto project, The Keto Masterclass: