Manage episode 326293398 series 1402171
- 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E order books closed for good | Autoblog
- Ford raises Mustang Mach-E prices in the UK amid rising material and energy costs
- Ford teases F-150 Lightning launch event for April 26
- Fisker announces India HQ in Hyderabad in anticipation of entry into Indian EV market
- Volkswagen says it's 'actively looking' to develop an electric truck
- VW Wants To Increase MEB EV Range To 435 Miles / 700 KM
- Honda to invest $40 billion in EVs and $340 million in solid-state batteries, but will rely on hybrids well into 2030s
- Hyundai IONIQ 5 wins Triple Crown of awards, including World Car of the Year, at NYIAS
- Hyundai Plans To Build EV Assembly And Battery Factory In The US
- We might finally get a relatively affordable EV in 2027
- Artemis Astronauts Will Ride in Style in Crew Transportation Vehicles
- Judge Rules Elon Musk Was Lying In "Taking Tesla Private" Tweets
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/kilowatt.
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/kilowatt.