Manage episode 236607618 series 2403569
What a treat I have for you today!
Dr. Darryl Stickel is an executive coach and the founder Trust Unlimited. He has a PhD in Business from Duke University and worked as a consultant with McKinsey & Company.
He has served clients ranging from senior military professionals deployed in Afghanistan, to senior wealth advisors and family offices providing valued advice to some of North America’s most wealthy families to chief executive officers running multinational corporations. His specialty and passion is “Building trust in hostile environments.”
We know that trust is the number one leadership quality...but how do you build trust? Whether you are a leader, a teacher, a parent or someone who works with people on a regular basis, you’ll come away from this podcast with practical, tactical and easy-to-implement strategies to make you better! Enjoy!
Topics we touch upon:
- Trust (theory and science)
- Two essential questions every leader should ask themselves when starting off the year
- the importance of storytelling in leadership
- The three levers that enable excellent leadership
- Developing trust as it relates to educational leadership
- Developing relationships and trust with students (within our classrooms)
- Practical tips that can help us in developing trust with those around us personally and professionally
- The connection between vulnerability and uncertainty when it comes to creating trust bonds