Manage episode 224243407 series 1533921
“It’s the process itself that is our purpose.” -
Today we are excited to be sharing time with the remarkable Monica Berg - a self-confessed change junkie, a Kabbalist, a wife, and a mother to highlight just a few of her talents and skills. Monica is also a spiritual teacher, writer and guide who specialises in assisting people as they identify, and overcome life’s challenges so they can reach their greatest potential.
Based in New York, she teaches classes globally on topics ranging from relationships to health, and self-esteem to success. It is her personal striving that has shown her first-hand how the personal and practical life wisdom of Kabbalah can bring light and strength into even the most challenging experiences.
During our fascinating and informative chat you learn about Monica’s mission to encourage great change in the world by doing things to improve the lives’ of others. You’ll not only hear about her personal hurdles and how she overcame these, but you’ll also learn so much more! For example:
• Being raised in a rich family that strived for material success, set a jaded 17 year-old Monica off on her spiritual quest...
• Where it was in the world that Monica felt she’d ‘come home’ and how this set the ‘blue print’ for her life.
• How the birth of her second son made her question her spirituality and the false belief system she’d created for herself.
• How she took herself from feelings of shame, to that of growth, and what it was that gave her the ability to take control and navigate her life.
• The struggle of teenage girls, and the boxes we can all be put in that detract from who we really are...
• That even with difficulties ranging from schizophrenia to eating disorders, Monica does not believe in suffering; how she reframes such experiences and uses them to her advantage.
• You’ll learn about the different fear states and how some should be honoured while others should be challenged...
These really are just a few highlights, Monica will go into detail on how to live the life you want; what it means to be spiritual and how to differentiate between your soul’s, and your ego’s desires. You’ll learn how we are ALL destined for greatness and you’ll be given the tools to get yourself there!
Find out more about our lovely guest by visiting her website on kabbalah.com/en/people/monica-berg
We love hearing from our Kitty Listeners! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.comOr, you can always find Kitty chatting in our Kitty Talks Facebook Community. Become part of the Kitty Club and sign up www.kittytalks.com
114 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 36 mins duration .