Manage episode 219684151 series 1093732
This month’s topic is Artificial Intelligence (AI). Levi D. Smith covers various topics in the AI field such as identifying and evaluating alternatives, data structures and algorithms for decision making, computation time, conditioning, and expert systems. These topics are presented with a focus on how they can be applied to game design.
Knoxville Game Design is a discussion of games currently being created by game developers in the Knoxville and East Tennessee area, as well as an analysis of current topics in the gaming industry.
|Joe Miller ||http://doublesquarellc.com/||@DoubleSquareJoe||https://doublesquare.itch.io/|
|Levi D. Smith||https://levidsmith.com||@GaTechGrad||https://gatechgrad.itch.io|
- SWI Prolog – http://www.swi-prolog.org/
- MIT OpenCourseWare – https://www.youtube.com/user/MIT
- Sound of Sorting – https://panthema.net/2013/sound-of-sorting/
- IBM Quantum Experience – https://quantumexperience.ng.bluemix.net/qx/editor
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster