Manage episode 184984764 series 1093732
Discussion of games currently being developed by game developers in the Knoxville and East Tennessee area, as well as an analysis of current topics in the gaming industry.
|Ruth Ann Manning||https://tranzeve.itch.io/|
|Levi D. Smith||http://levidsmith.com||@GaTechGrad||https://gatechgrad.itch.io|
- 8-bit music theory – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeZLO2VgbZHeDcongKzzfOw
- What League of Legends Looks Like to Colorblind Players – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6d29LJZG6E
- TypeScript – http://www.typescriptlang.org/
- Creators Program now active for XBox One – https://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2017/08/10/xbox-live-creators-program-now-live/
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster
42 episodes available. A new episode about every 30 days averaging 76 mins duration .