Manage episode 231445106 series 1093732
This month will be a discussion on music for game developers. Learn the math and science behind music theory. We will cover tools that can be used for music composition, and how to apply the music resources in game engines.
|Dylan Wolf ||https://www.dylanwolf.com/||@DylanWolf||https://dylanwolf.itch.io|
|Levi D. Smith||https://levidsmith.com||@GaTechGrad||https://gatechgrad.itch.io|
- Dylan’s upcoming panels – https://www.dylanwolf.com/2019/04/16/upcoming-panels-april-2019/
- PxTone – https://studiopixel.sakura.ne.jp/pxtone/
- Bosca Ceoil – https://boscaceoil.net/
- GarageBand – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/garageband/id682658836
- Hook Theory – https://www.hooktheory.com/theorytab/view/nintendo/legend-of-zelda-main-theme
- Emotions of Musical Keys – http://www.gradfree.com/kevin/some_theory_on_musical_keys.htm
- CodeTN – https://codetn.org/
- Gonp (Pong for Unity) by Amos Garner – https://agamerstudios.itch.io/gonp
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster
41 episodes available. A new episode about every 30 days averaging 76 mins duration .