Manage episode 212726782 series 1093732
This month’s topic is Unreal Engine. This discussion is for those who are already familiar with game development, but new to making games with Unreal Engine. Levi D. Smith covers the things that he “wish he had known” before starting with the Unreal Editor.
Knoxville Game Design is a discussion of games currently being created by game developers in the Knoxville and East Tennessee area, as well as an analysis of current topics in the gaming industry.
|Dylan Wolf ||https://www.dylanwolf.com/||@DylanWolf||https://dylanwolf.itch.io|
|Levi D. Smith||https://levidsmith.com||@GaTechGrad||https://gatechgrad.itch.io|
- Booth at Knoxville Gaming Convention – CreepyCon in August 2018 – https://www.knoxvillegamingconvention.com/
- Ludum Dare Kickoff + Podcast – August 10 – https://ldjam.com/
- Unity Graphics tips – https://www.patreon.com/posts/tutorial-list-10663597
- Unity liquid shader – https://www.patreon.com/posts/quick-game-art-18245226
- Unity shader tutorials – https://catlikecoding.com/unity/tutorials/flow/texture-distortion/
- Unreal Dev Grants – https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/blog/epic-games-announces-1-million-in-unreal-dev-grants
- Theme music – Ride by Pocketmaster