Manage episode 235800365 series 2166142
Fredrik talks VR with Roshan Khan. Why does he think AR will get accepted quicker even though he considers VR the more exciting area? We also discuss where exciting things are happening that you may not think of - like travel, education, medical training, and car sales. Responsiveness and content quality - big factors for great VR.
Comments, questions or tips? We are @kodsnack, @tobiashieta, @iskrig and @bjoreman on Twitter, have a page on Facebook and can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to write longer. We read everything we receive.
- Øredev 2018
- Roshan Khan
- Roshan’s presentation unfortunately seems to be unavailable
- Hinnts consultancy services
- ko-fi.com/kodsnack - Give us a coffee if you want to support the podcast!
- Grace Hopper celebration India
- XR - extended reality
- AR - augmented reality
- Mixed reality - MR
- 6 degrees of freedom
- Google Cardboard
- Oculus rift
- HTC vive
- Volkswagen digital reality hub
- Hololens 2
- Everybody wants to make a difference
- On top of the real world
- That’s the new reality
- The virtual is the new reality
- Directly in the line of creativity
- If I lean forward nothing happens
- My world is broken
- High-end content
- Get used to it!
- It’s all ruins!
335 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 50 mins duration .