Kwik Brain: Memory Improvement | Accelerated Learning | Speed-Reading | Brain Hacks | Productivity Tips | High Performance
61: Overcoming Reading Fatigue with Dr. Michael Breus
Manage episode 205793797 series 1390933
When you’re reading something, do you ever lose focus? Do you ever get tired and fatigued? Do you ever get frustrated?
When people are reading, one of the biggest complaints I hear is that they get tired while reading.
To help you with that, I brought my sleep doctor and one of my dear friends, Dr. Michael Breus, on today’s episode to talk about sleep, reading, and chronotypes (the science of best times WHEN to do things for YOUR specific body type).
He's written a number of books, including “The Power of When” and “The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan.”
In less than 15 minutes, you will discover:
- How to overcome reading fatigue
- The worst time of the day to read (it’s not what you think)
- 5 easy sleep hacks for deep rejuvenation and greater mental energy
- How to minimize fixations to prevent excessive eye strain
- And more...
* Want to go deeper in learning to read faster with better comprehension and without falling asleep? I’d like to invite you to become one of the top 1% readers in the world by joining my new Kwik Reading program. Check out all the details and the very special discount I created for our Kwik Brain Podcast listeners here: kwikbrain.com/reading
65 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 14 mins duration .