Manage episode 293514516 series 2841120
In this episode of the podcast Chelsea answers listener questions all about tips for performance anxiety, how to push past fear, skin care routine and more!
- Tips for performance anxiety in the moment when climbing a project
- Best mental tools for pushing through the fear
- I beat myself up when I can’t climb the same stuff I used to be able to do - how to fix this?
- How to combine training for sport climbing and doing trail running - sequencing and # of sessions
- Rehab for painful wrists (listen to episode w/ Dr. Natasha Barnes HERE and interview w/ Dr. Lexi HERE)
- My skin prep and repair routine
Elevate returns Friday, May 28th - learn more about the program HERE and get ready to finally change your climbing (and your relationship with the sport) for the better!
Beverages GALORE over at Organfi - use code “ladybeta” for 15% off any order!
Use code "PODCAST" at checkout for 15% off your training plan at https://www.ladybetacoaching.com/
Use code "LADYBETA" at checkout for 15% off at physivantage.com
Want free core workouts? Head here for Chelsea’s core for climbing freebie! http://bit.ly/coreforclimbing
Interested in using isometrics for climbing training? Hands down Chelsea’s favorite way to train. Improved recovery time, measurable strength and better results! Head here to learn more: https://bit.ly/ladybetaisometrics