Manage episode 298708857 series 2841120
In today’s episode, Chelsea gives us a re-cap of her two week trip to Ten Sleep, Wyoming. She shares what she learned, what she enjoyed the most, and how to approach challenges with more kindness and compassion for ourselves.
Chelsea dives deep into:
*How to be flexible and embrace change in new environments
*How climbing in new places can present challenges and opportunities
*What she learned about how to take care of her body for new projects
*Her breakdown of her climbing experience in Ten Sleep
*The importance of rest days and how to incorporate them into traveling
...and so much more!
**The waitlist for SYNERGY is opening August 2nd and the program will be starting on September 13th. Keep an eye out for this - you won't want to miss out on the next round!**
CONNECT WITH CHELSEA:
IG: @ladybeta.coaching ( https://www.instagram.com/ladybeta.coaching/ )
Website: ladybetacoaching.com ( https://www.ladybetacoaching.com/ )
DISCOUNTS & OFFERINGS:
- Get 10% off Four Sigmatic products with the code LADYBETA
- Learn everything you need to know about brain rewiring and how you can start rewiring your own brain HERE
- Start + grow your online business to six-figures with a free 1-hour business ignitor masterclass HERE
- Beverages GALORE over at Organifi - use code “ladybeta” for 15% off any order!
- Use code "PODCAST" at checkout for 15% off your training plan at https://www.ladybetacoaching.com/
- Use code "LADYBETA" at checkout for 15% off at physivantage.com
- Want free core workouts? Head here for Chelsea’s core for climbing freebie! http://bit.ly/coreforclimbing
- Interested in using isometrics for climbing training? Hands down Chelsea’s favorite way to train. Improved recovery time, measurable strength and better results! Head here to learn more: https://bit.ly/ladybetaisometrics