Manage episode 300637515 series 2841120
In today’s episode Chelsea talks with Meredith Abbot about her experience with Synergy, how we can do hard things and how different modalities can help support us when we meet challenges and better understand ourselves.
Chelsea and Meredith dive into:
*Shifting from climbing to mountain biking
*Finding the strength and compassion to do hard things with more ease
*How Human Design can help you understand and appreciate yourself better
*Why language matters in how we talk to each others and ourselves
*The importance of community within Synergy and healing in community
...and so much more!
Synergy Quiz: https://chelsea256447.typeform.com/to/BvOmApMD
CONNECT WITH CHELSEA:
IG: @ladybeta.coaching ( https://www.instagram.com/ladybeta.coaching/ )
Website: ladybetacoaching.com ( https://www.ladybetacoaching.com/ )
CONNECT WITH MEREDITH:
Instagram: @merredeath (https://www.instagram.com/merredeath)
DISCOUNTS & OFFERINGS:
- Get 10% off Four Sigmatic products with the code LADYBETA
- Learn everything you need to know about brain rewiring and how you can start rewiring your own brain HERE
- Start + grow your online business to six-figures with a free 1-hour business ignitor masterclass HERE
- Beverages GALORE over at Organifi - use code “ladybeta” for 15% off any order!
- Use code "PODCAST" at checkout for 15% off your training plan at https://www.ladybetacoaching.com/
- Use code "LADYBETA" at checkout for 15% off at physivantage.com
- Want free core workouts? Head here for Chelsea’s “Core for Climbing” freebie! http://bit.ly/coreforclimbing
- Interested in using isometrics for climbing training? Hands down Chelsea’s favorite way to train. Improved recovery time, measurable strength and better results! Head here to learn more: https://bit.ly/ladybetaisometrics