Manage episode 245565154 series 2517725
In recent years, working remotely has become a more popular office perk not only among startups but enterprise businesses as well. Some companies even ONLY work remotely. In this week's episode, we'll discuss our experiences working remotely, the pros and cons from an employer and employee standpoint, and provide some advice on whether or not working remotely is a good fit for you.
- What does it mean to work remotely? - 1:36
- What is our experience working remotely? - 2:34
- Pros & cons - 7:08
- What makes a successful remote work experience? - 21:05
- Should you work remotely as your first job? - 27:11
- Personality traits for a healthy remote work experience - 31:35
- Tips for working remotely - 33:31
For full show notes, check out our website.