Manage episode 156024869 series 1174231
This week’s episode featured lawyer and social media expert Nichole Black (NY Law Blog and Law Tech Talk). In this podcast, we discussed Chrome OS, law students Tweeting badly (the building’s on fire?), as well as legal ethics, cloud computing, and the implications for the practice of law.
Note: the sound is a little scratchy.
This week’s links from the podcast:
- Hexxeh (and the Hexxeh Chrome builds).
- Google Tech User Groups (and a directory)
- ABA call for comments on legal ethics and cloud computing
- 1999 ABA opinion on email and client privacy
- Recent regulations from Massachusetts on data protection
- Information about cross-boarder data issues
- NYT story on lawyers, judges and social media gaffes