Manage episode 206473821 series 1093888
Leaders Week New York kicked off this year with the SAP Sports Forum at the software giant's Hudson Yards HQ.
On the agenda: the technological revolution in sport and how various platforms and applications are shifting the paradigm in both sports business and sports performance.
On the podcast, a roll-call of insight from a catalogue of sports industry innovators, including:
- Alicia Tillman, CMO, SAP - on her plans to use sport to catapult SAP into the top ten most valuable brands in the world;
- Benno Ruwe, Head of Partnerships, Americas, FC Bayern Munich - on how to identify the 'golden customer';
- Fredi Bobic, Executive Board Member, Eintracht Frankfurt - on how data systems helped the club win this year's DFB Pokal;
- Sean Kundu, VP, New Ventures, San Francisco 49ers - on how data insights have saved millions of dollars at the Levi's Stadium;
- Neda Tabatabaie, VP, Business Intelligence, San Jose Sharks - on retention modelling, insight dissemination and more.
41 episodes available. A new episode about every 19 days averaging 43 mins duration .