Manage episode 244553522 series 1540589
Have you ever considered that Political Strategies used to elect congressmen/ women- even presidents could be deployed to help your Businesses Win ... and win big?
We live in a time where we flip on the 24 hour news cycle seems to be little more than media circus. The Left calls out the Right, the Right calls out the Left. There’s a new scandal every 15 minutes and before the week is over, we’ve already forgotten half the stuff that happened. Is this chaos or is it organized to look like chaos?
Furthermore, you may not like many of the players but, if you had the skills and tools, would you apply a good deal of what keeps the top players where they are?
Well let’s find out together on this fascinating episode.
Our guest is Phillip Stutts. Phillip comes from the cutthroat world of political marketing. Among his victories, he has over two decades of experience working on campaigns with billions of dollars in political ad spend, and contributed to over 1,200 election victories, including hundreds of U.S. House campaigns, dozens of U.S. Senate campaigns, and even 3 U.S. Presidential victories.
Phillip has played the game of political marketing on the highest level, battling it out with fierce competition, multi-billion-dollar budgets, and a win or die mentality.
He’s been featured on everything from CNN and Fox, to the Gary V show.
He’s one of the masterminds behind the curtain of political marketing.
Now, he is making his expertise available to all those in a leadership position. He is the author of “Fire Them Now: The 7 Lies Digital Marketers Sell...And the Truth about Political Strategies that Help Businesses Win.”
On this episode we go FullMonty on:
· The 7 Lies Digital Marketers Sell
· The New Normal of Politics and Leadership
· The coming (unseen) economic disruption
· 2nd and 3rd order consequences facing; Organ Donors, construction, Insurance etc.
· The #1 Marketing tool available to all of us
· 7 years with a rare, incurable disease
· His 1 man medical experiment
· Why smart business knows when to say: No more Business Development
· How to know how to talk to what matters
· The power of using negative emotions
· Why Data, Social and Branding together are THE cutting edge
· Why FB and Google are NOT what they appear and the advantage to you
· How to eliminate all risk from marketing
To find out more about hiring Dov Baron as a speaker or strategist for your organization: http://fullmontyleadership.com/consulting or http://fullmontyleadership.com/speaking.
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader