Manage episode 272561483 series 2287782
When looking at resilience, we not only need to focus on the businesses we lead, but also ourselves.
Resilience needs to be found for us personally, to be able to build resilient businesses and teams!
In this episode I share 5 ways to develop more resilience personally and 5 ways to develop more resilience as a business.
- Revamping our personal habits and routine
- Observing and choosing our thinking and thought patterns
- Being clear on our own personal purpose
- Choosing our perspectives and the way we see our world
- Ensuring we have quality downtime
- Knowing where we are going as a business or team
- Managing the cashflow, investments and expenses
- Keeping an eye on growth and ensuring we are agile
- Making important decisions
- Staying connected
The post #029 – Resilient Mindset, Resilient Business (Leadership Insight 6) appeared first on Tony Brooks.