Manage episode 181824685 series 1393071
Episode #019 Generosity
Generosity is a key to success for a leader because a leader who is generous with his or her gifts, time, wisdom and money can empower his or her followers to do even more. Generosity creates a culture in an organization where members are motivated to do more for the organization, for others and for each other. Ken and Paul discuss ways to be more generous and how it can make everyone more successful. Their stories will give you the understanding that generosity can be done anywhere, at anytime and by anyone and inspire you to be generous!
- Giving is contagious
- We have a chance to be generous everyday
- Generosity can and should be apart of a company’s culture
Tips and Challenges:
- Be a role model for others to follow
- Practice some art of generosity today!
- Find an opportunity next week to be generous.
- Most Generous Nations
- World Giving Index
- Rachel’s Gift
- Rachel’s Story
- 5 year old raises money for other kids
- The Real Power of Generosity by Sharon Salzberg
- The Paradox of Generosity by Christian Smith & Hilary Davidson
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- 10 year old finds a wallet
- Sara Sorby was having one of the worst moments in her life, then she was rescued by a heroic stranger. She told her story to Ellen
Be sure to check back every Tuesday for a new episode and head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe!
Got a question you’d like us to answer? Email us at email@example.com
40 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 36 mins duration .