Manage episode 230676830 series 1313912
In this episode of Lean the F*ck Out, we talk with Intuitive Consultant Jenna Gessay about her practice and understanding and connecting with your own intuition. Jenna discusses how intuition describes the language of your soul and how entrepreneurs can use their intuition to build and grow their businesses in the right direction.Connecting with Your Intuition Episode Highlights:
- Intuition is the language of your soul.
- Intuition is so untapped for many entrepreneurs.
- Intuition helps with making wise decisions.
- If someone feels like they are being deeply invested in, they will likely be a much more productive employee.
- Being an intuitive practice could differentiate you as a company, giving you a competitive leg up.
- Intuition can help with organization and prioritization.
- Honor the expression vessel of who you are.
- If you exploring completely new frontiers, you can rely on your intuition to access the divine wisdom that put the idea there.
- You’ll know if it is intuition, because your ego will have something to say about. Your ego wants to keep you in comfortable suffering. It wants to keep you there for a reason.
- You have to get quiet enough to hear your intuition, try activities like guided writing exercises and meditations.
- Put yourself first, absolutely.
- Going to do what you truly love has to be a yes. You can always go back if it doesn’t work out.
Jenna Gessay is a visionary Intuitive Consultant who finds her deepest joy helping people to express their highest potential, heal from the inside out and live from a guided place using their intuition as a language to connect with their souls. She is a passionate entrepreneur, healer and spiritual teacher and has watched thousands of people transform their lives through her groundbreaking Intuitive Wellness sessions, Immersion Workshops and Intuitive Business programs.
After 10 years in an elite biotech career, working in teaching institutions, Jenna is passionate about the healing process and helping people connect with their own inner wisdom. Her business degree and corporate background working for Fortune 500 companies led to connecting her intuitive sensibility to bring businesses up to their highest potential. She now specializes in assisting game-changers with innovative ideas to launch successful, spiritually-rooted businesses and training business leaders to operate intuitively.Meditation Resource
If you are thinking about starting a business or side hustle, check out our Lean the F*ck Out Launch Kit. The kit gives you tools and inspiration to start thinking like a fempreneur and start designing the life you want! You’ll receive a guided meditation to help you figure out your vision, a budget worksheet to see what you need financially to make a go of it, daily practices including printable worksheets and daily affirmations to help you keep your head up when your confidence is waning. Again, it’s free and it’s available at leanthef-ckout.com/launchkit.
Music: Sunshine by The Icicles
101 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 37 mins duration .