Manage episode 218091018 series 1313912
In this episode we talk with Brianna Carney about her move from Amazon to starting her own company, Crewbloom. Through Crewbloom, Brianna has built a robust outsource business with a workforce in the Philippines. Throughout the episode, she talks about how she built her business and offers tips to business owners on how to scale up through outsourcing.
Outsourcing to Scale Up Episode Highlights:
- Outsource when the task is related to content development, virtual assistant work, scheduling social posts, or is easily replicable.
- Training is one of the most important factors for successful outsourcing.
- Ensure that anyone working virtually on your team feels that they having an understanding of your organization (culture, core values, goals for the future).
- Tools you can use to make outsourcing easier: Timedoctor; Brain Central; Share access to CRM systems, and any tools for regular communication, including SLACK is critical.
- Ways to collaborate more effectively with remote workers could include remote happy hours, team building exercises, and giving back to communities together.
- Allowing for a probationary period when you first hire gives you great insight on the individual you will be working with and what you need to have in place to ensure the worker is successful.
- You NEED to invest your time into your relationship with your virtual employees. Outsourcing is not a set it and forget it solution.
101 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 37 mins duration .