Manage episode 192243688 series 1440970
Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the topic of narcissism, narcissistic behaviour, and what qualities one must possess to qualify for it.
inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Narcissism Wikipedia explanation
- Narcissism dictionary definition
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
- Five Ways a Narcissist Comes Unglued
- 6 Signs of Narcissism You May Not Know About
- 8 Ways to Handle a Narcissist
- 10 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
- Ten Ways to Tell if You’re a Narcissist
- 14 Signs You’re Dealing With A Narcissist
- 23 Signs You’re Secretly a Narcissist Masquerading as a Sensitive Introvert
- Trump’s Mental Health: Is Pathological Narcissism the Key to Trump’s Behavior?
- This is the main difference between narcissistic men and women
- The Difference Between Male and Female Narcissists
- Can Narcissists Change?
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 27: Narcissism
44 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 56 mins duration .