Manage episode 183939958 series 1440970
Synopsis: Have you experienced road rage? Chances are, you have. What does getting angry at other drivers tell us about our own personality? Is there a way we can learn to better deal with our anger? What drives us to being angry while operating a vehicle? Aaron and Rich delve into all aspects of road rage, including the psychology of it.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Road Rage on Wikipedia
- Nearly 80% of drivers express significant anger/angression
- Road Rage brochure from the AAA
- Anger on the road
- Road Rage: Who’s driving it?
- Top 25 Causes of Car Accidents
- The Psychology of Road Rage
- Why Driving Makes Us So Mad
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 12: Road Rage
31 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 58 mins duration .