Manage episode 188040043 series 1312800
Working with a lawyer has helped Life + Biz Success Coach® Reina Pomeroy feel secure, and make sure she’s focusing on the right legal priorities, as she’s building a fast-growing and successful business.
Case Study Highlights:
- How Reina transitioned from a prior business in the wedding industry and decided to become a life and business coach
- How Reina + Co’s offerings and services have changed since she’s been in business, and how she made those decisions
- When Reina knew it was time to work with a lawyer, and what they tackled as their first project
- How working with an attorney on a long-term, retainer basis on her team has helped Reina feel secure in her business
- Why it was important to have a lawyer help her make decisions about prioritizing what to protect legally in her business
KEY TAKEAWAY: Figuring out what the real legal priorities are in your business is key to making sure you don’t waste your money on things that aren’t actually important right now.
Reina Pomeroy is the Owner and Founder of Reina + Co, the Life + Biz Success Coaching® Practice for creatives who are right brained and heart-centered. She helps clients stop spinning their wheels and take action on what’s most important. She’s a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with over 1,500 hours of coaching under her belt. Reina also co-hosts the Creative Empire Podcast where she interviews leaders in the creative industry. She’s based in Washington DC but her clients and creative entrepreneur community live all over the globe. You can find Reina’s work featured on Entrepreneur on Fire, Entrepreneur.com, Brit + Co, The Huffington Post, Honeybook, The Rising Tide Society and Best Friends for Frosting. She also travels around the country speaking and educating creative entrepreneurs.Visit www.awbfirm.com/podcast14 for show notes, and sign up to get a free 10 Step Legal Road Map® Checklist to build a strong legal foundation for your business (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
This podcast is information, not legal advice specific to your situation.
22 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days averaging 26 mins duration .