Manage episode 278202872 series 87928
Professor Margo Anderson from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee discusses the importance of this year’s Census for representation in the U.S. House of Representatives, federal funding, and redistricting for the purposes of voting.
- CNBC article by Dan Mangan ‘Supreme Court will hear Trump appeal to exclude undocumented immigrants from census count’
- The Hill article by John Kruzel ‘Supreme Court grants Trump request to halt 2020 Census’
- Journalist’s Resources article by Clark Merrefield ‘What’s Happening with the census, the Supreme Court and House Reapportionment?’
- Law.com article by Jacqueline Thomsen ‘As Census Deadlines Near, a Judge is Skeptical of Ordering Quick Release of Trump Docs’
- Wikipedia article ‘United States Census’