Manage episode 241267967 series 2402077
- Neil Sahota is an IBM Master Inventor, United Nations (UN) Artificial Intelligence (AI) subject matter expert, and Faculty at UC Irvine. He is also the author of the book:
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- Why it's important to start learning about AI now.
- Why you're in the right position to disrupt the system with your current skills.
- Why you should learn to embrace change and learn how to better position yourself for it.
- And so much more!
Where to find Neil:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/neil-sahota-%E8%90%A8%E5%86%A0%E5%86%9B-028143/
- Website: https://neilsahota.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/neil_sahota
Follow along for more: