Manage episode 238581533 series 2402077
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- My experience with launching this podcast! Specifically, how taking a risk in my own life led me to realize the opportunity in doing so.
- The breaking point that led Pye to quit his job and take a risk on himself
- How failed attempts at funding projects and business ventures became opportunities for exploration, self-discovery, and ultimately, success
- How he created a multi-million dollar business in photography with a positive “learning mindset”
- Why Pye has a “passionate dislike” of the word “stable” and the illusion it creates
- Where Pye believes most fear comes from and why it limits your opportunities and potential
- How developing a “Learning Mindset” allowed Pye to turn quitting and “failing” into growth, opportunity, and success
Resources from the Show:
- On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King, ebook
- Listen to more inspiring quitters on my webpage!
Where to find Pye Jirsa:
If you were inspired by this episode of “Lessons from a Quitter” with Pye Jirsa, I know you will find inspiration in other lessons from quitters on my website. Enjoy listening!