You should never stop reevaluating your career choices: How Phil Black went from Navy Seal to Harvard Business School to Firefighter and more
Manage episode 234122703 series 2402077
Here is what we chat about in this episode:
- The process of how Phil reinvented himself multiple times.
- The importance of evaluating (and re-evaluating) your life.
- How Phil discovered his “superpower” and how it helped him build his current business.
- How it’s okay to never settle on the idea of pursuing one thing forever.
- And so much more!
Where to find Phil:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prepwell_academy/
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Follow along for more: