277 | complicated transitions , BODIES are weird be gentle, & creative projects are healthy, more with That's Pretty Woo and The Wisdom Within hosts
Manage episode 244622258 series 1402133
This is a special edition episode, out of the usual format but you'll hear:
-a conversation about releasing the HOW- letting go.
-BODY talk - from healing from injuries, to gentle exercise, unsolicited body advice, and how we're all handling being more in our bodies and less in our heads.
- taking a beat before walking into a room....to get into your body
Every year I run a workshop for podcasters called Let [a podcast] Out. There's a contest element where I choose 1 episode to air on this podcast feed. This year going through the the entires I struggled a lot to choose. They were incredible and diverse, from a fiction podcast from an English professor to a poem podcast. What you're about to hear is a variety show of sorts, you'll hear me interview the hosts of two of the contest winners, clips from their episodes, and a clip from my anxiety podcast Spiraling with Serena. I included the clip with Serena in this because the last time I ran this workshop I made a new podcast along side the group. Last few days to sign up for the next round of the workshop! OR just take the free mini course here.
The Wisdom Within Podcast with Zoe Graman
The universe has your back. I know this from personal experience. Six months ago today, a big change occurred in my life that set a massive phase of transformation in motion. In this episode, I share my biggest lesson from this transition.
- The experience of losing my full-time job
- The responsibility we have to focus our energy on the ‘what’s’ and ‘why’s’ of our lives
- Releasing our grip on the ‘how’ and allowing the universe to show up for us in ways we could have never expected or planned ourselves
That's Pretty Woo Podcast with Jordan Medina and Kaileen Sues
Jordan Medina and Kaileen Sues are friends navigating the balance between pursuing their work and passions, while being present as mothers, partners, and citizens of the universe. They cover topics ranging from rituals and manifesting to skincare and style. This is your space for girl talk on all things life, beauty, and magic. Light some palo santo, grab your favorite beverage, and press play!
In this episode they discuss:
- Our fitness backgrounds and where we are now
- How things change with gravity and time
- Cultural influences and the body positivity movement
- Motherhood, life phases, and physical changes
- Our desires to become better at sleeping
- Some woo things we do: massage, acupuncture, cupping
- Finding appreciation for our bodies
- Our question for you: tell us something positive about your body? We want to hear it!