Manage episode 233314177 series 1708760
While Cody and Sebastien pretend to talk about Google I/O and the latest iPhone rumors, what's really on their mind is the survival of the human race.
Luna Display: Visit www.lunadisplay.com and enter the promo code TALK at checkout to get an exclusive 10% discount.
- Google I/O 2019: new Pixel and Home devices, Android Q, 10x faster Assistant, AR Search & more
- Apple is working on a multi-user mode for HomePod, Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman has it
- Bloomberg: 2019 iPhones can charge the latest AirPods, cameras have increased zoom
Other titles we considered:
- That was kinda dark
- The writing’s on the wall
- The actual greatest episode of 2019
- Not scared scared
- Drive it through the brain
- The story of Alexa trying to kill me
- Take me to your leader
Make sure to follow your hosts on Twitter @SebastienPage, and @melvco, and send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you'd like your question to be answered at the end of next week's podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. Talk to you next week!
185 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 68 mins duration .