Manage episode 323422433 series 2883831
Many libraries now make their own podcasts, but there are also people who make library and book-related podcasts outside of their jobs. Panelists will discuss why they make podcasts, how they engage with their audiences, what makes a successful podcast, balancing work vs podcasting, and where they’d like to see podcasting go in the future.
Thank you to Matthew Murray, Brenna Clarke Gray, Alanna King and Maurice Coleman.
- Read Into This: https://www.canadianschoollibraries.ca/read-into-this/
- Hazel & Katniss & Harry & Starr: https://hazelkatnissharrystarr.simplecast.com/
- You Got This!: https://yougotthis.trubox.ca/
- T is for Training: https://tisfortraining.wordpress.com/
- Book Club for Masochists: A Readers' Advisory Podcast: https://bookclub4m.libsyn.com/
A full transcript of this episode can be found here.