Manage episode 189282049 series 1262108
Author, hypnotherapist and creator of the revolutionary THINK SLIM program Mark Stephens created the Think Quit program based on the success in one on one client sessions.
For almost three decades Mark has helped thousands change their lives. In 1990 Mark was given a possible six months to live with a rapidly growing lymphoma. He had to utilise everything he had learned and taught to overcome the challenge he faced.
Seventeen years later and with a clean bill of health he continues to travel the country and inspire people to transform their own lives for the better through his seminars and ground breaking hypnosis and motivation programs.
Mark’s skills, experience and certifications include:
- Ju-Jutsu Black Belt with 28 yrs experience
- Tai Chi teacher with 27 yrs experience
- Qi-Gong (Chi Kung) Teacher 26 years experience
- Shiatzu Practitioner 25 yrs ( Diploma East West College)
- Master Practitioner of NLP (ABNLP)
- Master Practitioner of Hypnosis (ABH)
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy ™
- Accredited Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Accredited Trainer of Time Line Therapy™ (TLTA)
- Author of Think Slim (Published by Allen & Unwin)
- Creator of the ground breaking Think Slim program
- Creator of Think Calm DVD series
- Creator of Think Sleep program
- Creator of Think Quit program
- Professional Speaker and Communication Trainer
- Writer for various health, business and lifestyle magazines
- Cancer survivor
1556 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 hours averaging 12 mins duration .