Manage episode 220201771 series 2412346
Kelli Spencer is one of my favorite people! She is so in tune and full of love and caring. You're going to love her! Here's a little bit from Kelli:
I understand how scary it is to overcome crippling illnesses, dysfunctional relationships, lack of money and low self-esteem. Oh how I’ve been there!!
If you’re willing to step out of your comfort zone, today could be the day you start the progression to leave fear (False Evidence Appearing Real), because that is what struggle, and health issues are…just false evidence showing up to get your attention.
If you found your way here, I can help!
When you work with me you:
- Begin to free those imaginary shackles you have in place designed to keep you feeling small and insignificant.
- Start to embrace how wonderful you are and understand how important it is that you come first in your life. No, I don’t teach you how to be rude and selfish. Just how to keep yourself happy and healthy.
- Introduce “feeling good”to your body again. Believe it or not, when we suffer from any kind of illness, trauma, struggle or hardship, we forget what it feels like to have a healthy lifestyle.
- Finally find your true purpose this world has been waiting to see so you can leave that legacy.
- Start to love the life you have!!
If reality was easy, the world wouldn't be running from it!
So true, but it is easy once we drop out of the ego and let our minds serve our hearts rather than fight against them! Let's do it together!
Laura Christine has 2 coaching spots OPEN! Her unique style blends mindset and habit alignment with energy healing to supercharge every session. If you think you're less than awesome and can't, for whatever reason, do the thing you know you are meant to do, first off you're wrong, and second LC will be your steadfast partner and guide to your beautiful, brilliant light and give you the confidence it takes to live from your Conscience - that knowing that exists where thoughts do not. To live from here is where life is more than you ever thought it could be!
39 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 38 mins duration .