Manage episode 240341993 series 1933265
In this episode, Jeff and Michael cover the humility and EQ required to be a successful trader. Next, they cover memorable trades and swap a few war stories from deep in the pit. Finally, no trading discussion is complete without bringing up crypto. Find out what Michael thinks about crypto in relation to his bread & butter, forex.
Have thoughts about this episode? Don’t forget, we want to hear from you! We’re rolling out a new call-in line for listeners of the show, so be sure to give us a call at 855-902-0331 and let us know what’s on your mind.
- [00:31] - This week: Michael Patak part two
- [01:28] - MARKet Reaction with Mark Meadows
- [03:00] - Michael Patak introduction
- [03:22] - Jeff Carter Interview with Michael Patak
- [03:22] - Having a speed edge in the pit
- [04:51] - Do you recommend that a five-lot trader scale into and out of trades?
- [06:32] - If the market is boring do you increase or decrease your size?
- [07:32] - Do you feel like you have to be right?
- [07:52] - After a losing streak how long would you walk away from the market before you came back?
- [10:19] - What happens if the market goes the way you wanted after hitting your stop?
- [11:03] - Memorable trades
- [19:52] - Do you see any particular markets as having more outsize opportunity than others?
- [20:32] - Have you looked at markets that might have more opportunity where others may be dead?
- [21:30] - If I became proficient in one market, but then it died, could I take those same skills to another?
- [22:06] - Are there any markets in the futures and forex space that don't lend themselves to smaller size traders?
- [26:37] - Yra G. Harris Notes From The Underground
- [27:38] - The markets are limitless
- [28:57] - So you've seen a bear market?
- [30:47] - Last parting words
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to Limit up! in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts. It really helps others find the show.
This podcast episode was produced by Dante32.