Manage episode 246154923 series 2552002
It’s time to update your kernel again as yet more Intel security issues come to light, good news for container management and self-hosted collaboration, and Brave is finally ready for production.
- November 2019 Intel Platform Update
- Attacks on the newly-disclosed "MDS" hardware vulnerabilities in Intel CPUs
- Intel Fixes a Security Flaw It Said Was Repaired 6 Months Ago
- Intel Failed to Fix a Hackable Chip Flaw Despite a Year of Warnings
- Red Hat Introduces open source Project Quay container registry
- Helm 3.0.0 has been released!
- Nextcloud 17 brings remote wipe, collaborative text editor and next generation secure watermarking
- Nextcloud Desktop client 2.6.1 brings remote wipe, dark mode support to Mac OS X and more!
- Nextcloud 3.9.0 for Android is here! Markdown preview, remote wipe integration, new media player and more
- Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.0
- Brave Launches Next-Generation Browser that Puts Users in Charge of Their Internet Experience with Unmatched Privacy and Rewards