Manage episode 239888276 series 2520000
- Shontavia is excited that her melanin was poppin’ in an upcoming documentary she’s in about memes. She’s also celebrating Cyntoia Brown being released from jail, though there are some questionable circumstances surrounding Brown’s new husband.
- Tonya podcast creeps with Tom Merritt of Daily Tech News Show Podcast to continue her deep dive convos into corpocurrencies like Facebook’s LibraCoin and the new Walmart’s patent filing for a cryptocurrency project that shares many similarities (and some important differences) with Libra.
- Please VOTE UP our SXSW panel ideas!
- Tonya talks about the SEC’s recent RFP for contractors to run blockchain nodes on several blockchains, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, BitoinCash, ZCash, and XRP. Then she and Shontavia chat about the zany new bill sponsored by Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) that seeks to reduce social media usage to 30 minutes a day.
LIT LEVEL UP™ AND MAKE YOUR FIRE WORK™
· Shontavia advises content creators to develop a strategy for protecting the work they’ve created, using the current “Choppa Style” copyright lawsuit as a cautionary tale.
- Tonya gives several reasons to take a class, hone a skill, or prepare for your next opportunity in some type of continuing education. She challenges listeners to identify what type of continuing education you need at this stage of your life and career. From upskilling to re-entering the job market to preparing to leave the 9-to-5 and pursue your passion. There’s something for everyone to level up and make your fire work.
Where to find Tonya:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/IPProfEvans
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/IPProfEvans/
- witter: https://twitter.com/ShontaviaJEsq
- Instagram: https://twitter.com/ShontaviaJEsq
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shontaviajesq/
If you love this podcast, tell the world. If there's something wrong, please tell us!
Produced by Soul Sanctuary, Inc.