Manage episode 228074851 series 2316332
Special offer: Get a 14-day free trial and a one-on-one coaching call with Rob and Kennedy by vising responsesuitedeal.com/feast.
As you’ll hear in this episode, Rob and Kennedy are entertainers who happened to become entrepreneurs. Rob is a master at psychology, body language, and reading people, which resulted in a comedy show where he reads people’s minds. Kennedy comes from a background in magic and hypnosis. Together, they co-founded ResponseSuite and found a way to leverage their unique skill set in the business world.
One thing’s for sure — Rob and Kennedy are passionate about surveys! And that passion came directly from scratching their own itch, as the saying goes.
After years of CSV files, spreadsheets, and separate email lists, Rob and Kennedy decided it was time to find a better solution for segmenting customers, and getting the information they needed. But they weren’t happy with what was on the market at the time, so (as is the case for most entrepreneurial types) they decided to build their own, and ResponseSuite was born.
While their software is designed to help entrepreneurs, it also serves another purpose: it provides a revenue stream that allows them to continue doing what they love: performing.
“It’s so important to qualify leads up front, because all that time we’re spending doing in-between work that is not generating new work or fulfilling existing work, is kind of a waste of time.”
In this episode Rob and Kennedy talk about:
- How their background prepared them to build ResponseSuite and what they learned along the way.
- How the brain works and how to hack it with surveys.
- How their app saves times, gathers more data, and automates important aspects of marketing.
- Listening to your customers and using that to innovate and iterate on your product.
- Surveys are a great way to gather the right kind of data from your customers or target audience.
- Having prospects fill out a survey puts their minds into an engaged mode, making them far more likely to purchase or interact with a call-to-action at the end.
- The information gleaned from a survey allows product owners to do “mass personalization,” which goes a long way in today’s market.
Important Mentions in this Episode
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 34 mins duration .