Ep.#192: Dr. Julio Garcia returns to discuss the quest for 600lb dedlift before 60, in spite of a recent surgery, intermittent fasting as part of rehab, platelet therapy for knee surgery to hair replacement, and more
Manage episode 164435136 series 30571
- Mike and Sincere discuss ninja buffet waiters, under-dressed grocery shoppers and mystery kids at a Vegas Whole Foods
- Dr. Julio Garcia talks hitting a 600lb deadlift before hitting 60, in spite of a recent injury and surgery
- Dr. Garcia discusses intermittent fasting and how it affected his performance during surgery
- Dr. Garcia shares his experience training with top strength coach Mark Philippi
- What is platelet therapy and how does it benefit a variety of issues from hair replacement to knee surgery?
- The guys discuss the benefits of suitcase swings, as well as the cons, and how it may help your deadlifts
- Dr. Garcia talks the latest finds in anti-aging, Ray Kurzweil, modified protein intake for longevity, and intermittent fasting
- Why is cheese so addictive?
- How does the promise of nano technology play a part in the elimination of cancer, heart disease, and other maladies, and what could be the negative outcomes
- Is gene therapy the next big thing, in terms of improving human performance
- Listen to exclusive LLA Podcast Premium Episodes for Patreon Subscribers Only. Become a monthly supporter via $5 or more on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/llapodcast
- Project Child Save: http://projectchildsave.org
- Warrior Angels Foundation: http://warriorangelsfoundation.org
- Purchase Aggressive Strength products: http://strengthbymahler.com
- Purchase Aggressive Strength Bundles: http://budurl.com/mahlerbundles
- Purchase New Warrior Training products: http://newwarriortraining.com
- Dr. Garcia's Sites: http://rminlasvegas.com and http://lvcosmeticsurgery.com
182 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 96 mins duration .