Ep.#197: Top strength coach Lee Boyce returns to see if Mike & Sincere reached their 2016 training goals predictions, Tim Ferris's & Tony Robbins's misleading strength claims, training in the 40's vs the 30's & 20's, and more
Manage episode 169584243 series 30571
- The guys share the results of their training year predictions, declared on episode #159
- Why you should never be concerned with performing better than the average person
- What inspires at least 60% of Lee's famous tweets & what can armchair online "strength coaches"
- The guys discuss the benefits of longevity training
- Why you shouldn't worry about taking a couple of weeks off, if you've spent most of your life being strong
- Why you should avoid "The Yeahbuts" & great expectations
- Lee asks Mike & Sincere's approach to training in their 40's compared to their 30's and 20's
- Why is strength training basically a lot of "psychological tricks"
- Lee discusses the detriment of fitness summits and fitness professionals who cater to fitness professionals
- What folks like Tim Ferris & Tony Robbins leave out when they boast about their 500lb+ lifts
- The guys share their 2017 training goals
- Listen to exclusive LLA Podcast Premium Episodes for Patreon Subscribers Only. Become a monthly supporter via $5 or more on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/llapodcast
- Project Child Save: http://projectchildsave.org
- Warrior Angels Foundation: http://warriorangelsfoundation.org
- Purchase Aggressive Strength products: http://strengthbymahler.com
- Purchase Aggressive Strength Bundles: http://budurl.com/mahlerbundles
- Purchase New Warrior Training products: http://newwarriortraining.com
- Lee's Website: http://leeboycetraining.com
186 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 96 mins duration .